Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.249 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,971 (NZ$441) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (29 minutes ago)