Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,240 (NZ$1,069) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)