Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.305 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,494 (NZ$1,137) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)