Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,300 (NZ$440) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)