Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,619 (€631) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)