Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨347,777 (€4,395) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨272,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)