Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,838 (€358) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (26 minutes ago)