Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,992 (Rp 3,988,658) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)