Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,194 (Rp 2,702,844) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)