Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,497 (₨23,340) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)