Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,138 (₨54,954) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)