Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,333 (₨10,785) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)