Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨331,156 (€4,185) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨249,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)