Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,238 (€343) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (32 minutes ago)