Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,143 (Rp 7,673,104) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)