Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,078 (Mex$ 6,221) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)