Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,990 (Mex$ 8,361) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)