Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.913 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,577 (£554) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)