Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17580 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,746 (152,139 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (44 minutes ago)