Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,890 (€559) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)