Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,734 (€225) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)