Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.600 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,343 (20,570 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)