Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,556 (30,474 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)