Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨42,953 (73,261 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)