Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,300 (€262) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)