Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,635 (€392) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)