Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.807 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,007 (3,086 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)