Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,658 (2,580 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)