Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,610 (4,291 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)