Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,050 (206,017 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)