Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11644 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,384 (355,402 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)