Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,899 (13,423 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)