Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,961 (5,222 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)