Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,459 (€614) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)