Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,196 (€262) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)