Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,057 (CH$145,442) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)