Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,148 (€616) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)