Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,279 (1,535TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)