Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.199 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,724 (kr 6,308) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (28 minutes ago)