Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.702 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,512 (kr 3,832) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)