Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.723 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,012 (kr 4,663) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)