Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,979 (kr 4,600) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)