Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,765 (9,758 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)