Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,052 (72,209 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)