Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨42,153 (44,274 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)