Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨532,309 (507,196 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨519,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)