Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.982 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,772 (16,057 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)