Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,500 (32,676 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)