Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,016 (¥79,794) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $200 (32 minutes ago)