Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.754 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨6,385 ($b655) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (39 minutes ago)