Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,650 (€314) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (34 minutes ago)