Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,060 (€611) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (22 minutes ago)