Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨94,994 (руб 88,044) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)