Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.699 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,425 (6,160 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)