Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,591 (51,720 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (38 minutes ago)