Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,443 (29,776 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)