Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,785 (23,008 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)