Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,604 (230,107 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)