Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,931 (36,189 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)