Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20271 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨42,891 (211,591 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)