Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20648 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨45,732 (221,489 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)