Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,322 (4,376 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)