Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.198 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,787 (2,313 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)