Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.408 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,163 (3,686 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)