Cost of living comparison between Oradea, Romania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,502 (1,265 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)