Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,749 (€649) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)