Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20040 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,726 (138,350 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)