Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,840 (руб 17,420) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)