Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨80,147 (руб 75,032) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)