Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,289 (руб 11,697) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)