Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,533 ($438) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)