Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,151 (1,595 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (41 minutes ago)