Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.467 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,022 (7,450 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)