Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,586 (Php57,664) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)