Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,395 (Php14,190) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)