Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,005 (Php16,972) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)