Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,626 (Php13,983) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)