Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,422 (€589) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)