Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,871 ($708) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)