Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,580 ($620) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (17 minutes ago)