Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,492 ($613) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)