Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,601 ($686) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)