Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,581 ($3,755) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨193,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)