Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,902 (¥9,650) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)