Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,918 (¥53,361) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)