Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,384 (¥51,855) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)