Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,634 (¥108,292) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)