Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,532 (¥44,619) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)