Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.239 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,174 (23,550 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)