Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,472 (25,892 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)