Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,899 (25,162 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)