Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,693 (7,912₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)