Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.596 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,763 (6,458₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)