Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,587 (12,684₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)