Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,235 (41,570₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)