Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,380 (8,717₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)