Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.717 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,407 (kr6,103) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)