Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.751 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,716 (kr42,202) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨334,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)