Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,033 (kr2,046) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)