Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.379 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨534,937 (kr47,010) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨398,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)