Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.940 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨422,352 (kr38,606) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨292,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)