Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,735 (kr3,036) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (27 minutes ago)