Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.790 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,925 (GH₵401) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,900 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)