Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.243 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,746 (GH₵2,159) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)