Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.561 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,554 (GH₵1,274) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)