Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,480 (¥31,781) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)